We hope everyone is well and staying safe in these uncertain times. We write with regards to the plans for rescheduling the two day conference in London from March 2020 to April (14-15th) this year. When we rescheduled, it was hoped that the situation would allow us to go ahead with a face to face meeting. However, with current uncertainty of holding face to face meetings, and the cumulative fatigue with working to the limits of our resilience, we are unsure if going ahead with this April meeting would be a sensible plan. We believe delegates might wish to spend time relaxing with family/ going on a staycation, instead of focussing on getting CPD points, until the summer.
We therefore have reluctantly decided, after discussion, that the best course of action is to cancel the April meeting. Apologies for the inconvenience it has and may cause.
Please email email@example.com for conference fees refund.